Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bowling Night

The first week of February the girls and I spent an entire week at Grandma and Grandpa's house. One of the nights we were there Grandpa just mentioned something about going bowling. Leah came running over to me and said, "Can I go bowling with Grandpa? Please?!?" I said, "It's okay with me..." and she took off running to find her shoes and her coat. I looked at Grandpa and said, "Well, now you have to take her..." So Grandpa, Uncle Phill, Leah, Abby and I went bowling (Grandma was teaching Institute that night). We had a no-pun-intended ball! After bowling we finished up with hot fudge sundaes from McDonald's. It was a fun spur-of-the-moment night out!

Leah's jump of excitement after knocking down... five pins?

Leah Loo and Uncle Phill

Grandpa Scot, Abber Dabbers, and moi

Uncle Phill, getting ready to bowl like a monkey

Grandpa, getting ready to outdo Phill's monkey bowling

Abby, being Abby

No comments: