Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dance Class

Oh, how I dislike having sick kids! This past week Leah got worse. I thought her sickness was almost over but she ended up with a fever of 104 and a horrible cough. So I took her to the doctor who prescribed some antibiotics (which Leah HATED) and now everybody is doing much better. One of the worst parts about being sick was that the girls had to miss "dance class". A couple weeks ago I signed the girls up for a Creative Movement class to get them out of the house and, as the name implies, try to get them moving (creatively!). They LOVE it! The teacher is great and keeps it really low-key. Here are a couple of pictures the girls brought home with them a few weeks ago:

This is a plie, Abby and Leah style. Leah does it exactly how her teacher told her. She is my little rule-follower. Abby is tense and looks like she's ready to spring. She is a little distrusting and likes to do things her own way and on her own terms. I think they are both so cute!

Hopefully this week they'll be back to health and playing and dance class!

No comments: