Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Rise of Pooka and Goomba

No, Lauren and I have never blogged anywhere on the web, but with the influence of Leah and Abigail in our lives, it seems like a fun way to record some of our family moments. As this will be my first post here, I'll keep it short for introduction's sake.

Leah will be 3 in December and Abigail 1 in October. To give a little more perspective on these 2 facts, note that Leah can say the Pledge of Allegiance, write here name, create sentences that contain about 3 to 4 more independant or dependant clauses than I could creat at her age. Abigail is mimicking many of our actions (some of my favorite being the slow-blink and the double-handed point-to-the-sky move) and can lift herself to standing if she has something to hold on to.

I love my wife for setting this up, and I love my kids.

I'll say more later because it's time to help with dinner.

No comments: