Saturday, August 23, 2008

THE Blog

I feel like I have to write something amazing for the first blog post EVER but I've got nothin'. So I'll just post SOMETHING and then the pressure will be relieved and the brain juice will start flowing. I invited my husband, Lenny, to contribute to the blog as well so I suppose this will become The Family Blog. You know, the kind where you send an email to everyone in your contacts list saying "Check out our new blog!", the contacts who truly love you visit once, and then all the people who supposedly love you forget about it forever. Until, of course, you bring it up again in your Christmas letter ("Here's our blog address, everybody!") and score a few sympathy visits. Whatever floats.

And now, having stated my opinion of blogs in general and predicting the imminent doom of our own, here it is...........Our Family Blog!

No comments: