Friday, April 16, 2010

Arches 2010














Grandma is nifty! Or a word that RHYMES with it.... or BOTH! Whatever the case may be, we celebrated Grandma Edie's birthday with a family trip to Moab. We had a blast! We missed Aunt Kelli and I don't really have any pictures of Aunt Rachel (or at least not ones she'd be okay with me posting on a public blog) but other than that, things were just about perfect! Lenny and Matt had to leave Saturday morning but the rest of us stayed an extra night and got in a little extra play time. We packed kids through the fiery furnace, strolled Main Street, rolled around in the sand, had a long jump competition, and swam in the pool. Good times.
And I need to make an apology to Elder Uncle Phill. I promised him I would update the blog about a month ago so he could see pics from the trip and I hadn't done it yet. So here it finally is!
P.S. I give up on trying to adjust the order of photos on Blogger. It's kicking my butt and I'd rather be watching Ugly Betty. So mentally put them in an order that works for you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Looks like a blast.

And the whole blogger picture thing--I know. Frustrating. There has to be a better way.