Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Festival





Right after the Sheep Parade we walked over to the pumpkin festival. Again, it was my first time actually participating in this Cedar City tradition. It was awesome. Leah got to jump in leaves, decorate a cookie, paint a pumpkin, get a temporary tattoo and eat a donut without using her hands. Abby seemed to enjoy it too, although, as I previously mentioned, she ended up spending most of her time in the stroller. She got a tattoo and shoveled in a donut as well. I think they both enjoyed being out. So did I. Here are our pics from Pumpkin Festival, 2008.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe your kid will keep sunglasses on.

Josie said...

Hi Lenny & Lauren,
I love your blog your girls are beautiful! It's so much fun to keep in touch through blogging!

Lauren Pollock said...

Yeah, she actually asks to wear sunglasses when we go outside. She has two pair to choose from. Sometimes we'll be in the car or something and I'll hear Leah say, "It's so bright. I need my sunglasses" and she gets totally distraught if I don't have them. Weird child. :)